Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
Use of the site is subject to obtaining the user’s consent to all the instructions included in these regulations. Therefore, you are requested to carefully read all the provisions of the Bylaws before making use of the site. If you do not agree to any of the regulations, you are requested to leave the site and not to use it.
Use of the site is prohibited for anyone under the age of 18.
For purposes of convenience, the code of conduct applies in the masculine language, but all that is said therein refers to both men and women.
1. Price policy: Neta Livne reserves the right to change the prices stated on the site at any time without prior notice.
Netta Livneh does not guarantee that the price stated on the site will be identical to the price requested for that product in stores.
The price at which the buyer will be charged through the site is the price stated on the website at the time of the purchase.
2. Methods of payment: Buying through the website is possible by using credit cards only.
The execution of the purchase through the website is subject to receiving the required approval from the credit company.
3. Order Confirmation: Once the order has been confirmed by the user (using the “Send” option), the order will be forwarded to Netta Yavne for its implementation.
If the credit company does not approve the charge, the user will be sent the appropriate notice, the credit card will not be charged and Neta Livneh will be exempt from supplying the ordered product, without the user having any argument against it in this matter.
4. Photographs of items on site: The photographs of the items on the site are for illustration purposes only. Neta Livneh does everything in its power to ensure that the photographs of the items accurately reflect their actual appearance. However, there may be differences arising from technical limitations. It is hereby clarified that Neta Livneh shall have no liability whatsoever for these differences.
5. Supply: The supply of items purchased will be carried out by Israel Post. You can select supplies by registered mail or courier.
Neta Livneh, or anyone acting on its behalf, will not be responsible for the delay in delivery due to the way Israel operates or for events that can not be controlled, including natural disasters and / or wars and / or hostile actions and / or malfunctions in the telephone system and / Or malfunctions in other communications systems and / or any other factor deriving from force majeure.
(3) Receipt of the ordered item:
The invited item will be provided only to the person who invited it. As a condition of receipt of the item, the customer must obtain an identity card, present it to the messenger or postal clerk and sign a form confirming the receipt of the item ordered.
It is hereby clarified that the delivery of the item will not be possible without the presence of the customer, unless according to the Postal Regulations. A confirmation of delivery of Israel Post will be deemed to have received the item.
(4) Delayed delivery:
In case of delay in delivery, you are welcome to contact us through the contact page on this website
Cancellation of purchase:
A purchase made through the Website may be canceled in accordance with the provisions of Section 14C. Of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 (hereinafter: “the Law”), as detailed below:
From the date of placing the order and up to 14 days from receipt of the ordered item.
Please note that it is not possible to cancel a purchase for items manufactured and / or ordered specifically for the buyer’s requirements, including according to its dimensions.
You can not cancel the purchase of items that have been damaged in any way and / or used.
Cancellation of purchase will be done in writing only, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicant must cancel a transaction made through the website, to present an original transaction invoice.
In the event of cancellation of a transaction, as aforesaid, not due to a defect in the item ordered and / or non-conformity, the following provisions shall apply:
(1) Netta Livneh will return to the buyer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation notice, the part of the transaction price paid by the buyer, cancel the buyer’s charge due to the transaction and provide him with a copy of the cancellation notice, Shall exceed 5% of the price of the ordered item or NIS 100 – whichever is lower. Also, the refund does not include shipping charges.
(2) If the purchaser received the item he ordered, he shall return it to Neta Livneh to its main office on 2 Ehud Manor Street, Kfar Yona
(3) The item shall be returned in its original packaging, intact, without damage and / or damage and / or defect and / or spoilage of any kind whatsoever.
In the event of cancellation of a transaction due to a defect in the item ordered and / or non-conformity and / or lack of timely supply and / or due to any other violation of the Bylaws by Neta Livneh, the following provisions shall apply:
(1) Netta Livneh will refund to the Buyer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation notice, the part of the transaction price paid by the Buyer, cancel the Buyer’s charge due to the Transaction and deliver a copy of the cancellation notice.
If the Purchaser has received the ordered item, he may return the defective item in the following ways:
Mailing Delivery at the designer ‘s office – Ehud Manor 2 Kfar Yona Apartment 81 It should be emphasized that Neta Livne will not refund to the buyer any monies paid by it and will not cancel its charge, before the item that the purchaser wishes to cancel is purchased.
6. Intellectual Property: All copyrights and intellectual property rights relating to this site and all that appear therein are exclusively owned by Neta Livneh, and no person shall have any right, including right of use, and / or demand and / or claim against Neta Livneh and / or anyone acting on its behalf with respect to these rights.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, market, translate and / or make any commercial or other use of the photographs or any information from the Site without the prior written consent of Neta Livneh.
The name “Neta Livneh Jewelry Design” is the property of Neta Livneh, and can not be used without prior written permission.
7. Privacy: Neta Livne undertakes not to make use of the details of the registered users on the Site, except for the purpose of executing the transactions, as stated in these Regulations, and for distribution of marketing and / or advertising material of the Company, as detailed in Section 10 below. It is hereby agreed that the foregoing does not restrict Neta Livne and / or anyone acting on its behalf from making use of non-identifying information that does not relate to any specific user (eg number of users, distribution thereof, etc.) and this use will be allowed and will be done by Netta Livne and / Or anyone on its behalf at their sole discretion.
8. Confidentiality of the information: Planted me
Discount coupon 10% for immediate purchase And a styling guide (7 tips you should remember before you leave home)
We did everything in our power to make purchasing on the site easy and simple. Choose the jewelry from our variety, add to the shopping cart and at the end of the purchase, click on the link to the shopping cart (link on the top right) make sure the jewelry you wanted actually appear in the cart and then click to pay, fill in details for shipping and payment details … You are welcome to contact us with any questions.
You can pay in a variety of Israeli and international credit cards. Visa, Isracard, MasterCard, American Express.
We send the jewelry for free to the whole country! For those interested in sending by courier, the cost is 30 NIS.
Both options have the option of tracking the shipment.
The return options are up to two weeks from the date of purchase, and can be exchanged for up to one month from the date of purchase. Return or replace in the original packaging without any use marks.
Username or email address *
Log in Remember me
Lost your password?